AP IIIT ADMISSIONS RGUKT 6 YEARS B.Tech PROGRAMME ADMISSIONS

RGUKT-ADMISSIONS TO 6 YEAR INTEGRATED B.TECH PROGRAMME 2018-19

ANDHRA PRADESH


Online application commences from 30.04.2018

Last date for receiving printout of the on line application by post for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS) Address for posting:
The Convener,
UG Admissions-2018,
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Flat Number 202,
Second Floor,
NRI Block(c),
Sri Mahendra Enclave, Tadepalli,
Guntur District-522501

by Speed post / Registered post.

The candidate should write on top of the cover "Application for UG Admissions 2018

ADMISSION PROCEDURE


1. Admission to the first year of Integrated B.Tech Programme (2018-19) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject and by following the statutory reservations of the state.

2. Admission to 85% of total available sears shall be reserved for 'local candidates' (A.P) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to students of A.P and T.S. as specified in the Presidentail Order 371 Article D in consonance to section 95 of the A.P Reorganization ACT, 2014.

3. The rules and guidelines issued by the Government of A.P from time to time shall be followed for admissions.

ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:


1. Candidate should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Government of A.P and T.S and conducted in 2018.

2. Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2018 (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories)

SELECTION METHOD:

1. Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974.
 
2. Latest application will be considered in case of multiple applications.

3. Last date for sending the hard copy of SSC grade card/marks memo after revaluation / recounting: 11.6.2018, 5.00PM.
 
4. In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:
  • Higher grade in Mathematics
  • Higher grade in General Science
  • Higher grade in English
  • Higher grade in Social Studies
  • Higher grade in First Language
  • Older candidate as per the Date of Birth
  • Lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number,
5. If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next options will not be checked.

6. The procedure of resolving by random number is as follows:
For SSC, NIOS & OSSC applicants the random number will be obtained as the reminder of (253 × [first 5 digits of the hall ticket number] divided by the last 5 digits of the hall ticket number)

ANNUAL FEES


  • The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in A.P and T.S states is Rs. 36,000/- per annum ( for  PUC1 & PUC II) and Rs 40,000/- per annum ( for four years engineering)
  • Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments have to pay the balance fee after deducting the tuition fee received from the respective state governments for the annual fee of the RGUKT (Students whose parental annual income is below Rs. 1.0 LAKH for non  SC/ST category and below Rs. 2.0 LAKH for SC/ST category and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. Rules are eligible for fee reimbursement)
  • Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 2,000/- (by all), that is a total of Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. 2,500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admissions.




Previous
Next Post »