G.O.MS.NO.140 NEW DA ENHANCE 3.668%

GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH


ALLOWANCES - Dearness Allowance - Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st July 2016 - Sanctioned - Orders - Issued.

G.O.MS.No. 140
Dated: 11.08.2017

Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 8th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh drawing pay scales in teh A.P Revised Pay Scales - 2105, from 18.34% of the basic pay to 22.008% of basic pay from 1st July, 2016.

Government also hereby sanction an ad-hoc increase of Rs. 100/- per month in cash to the Part-Time Assistants and Villages Revenue Assistants from 1st July, 2016.

The Dearness Allowance sanctioned paid in cash with the salary of September, 2017 payable in the month of October, 2017. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st July, 2016 to 31st August, 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of October, 2017.  

However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 31st December, 2017 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.

In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from 1st July, 2016 to 31st August, 2017, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of teh individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No. 250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06.09.2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of October, 2017.

In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness allowance in cash.


Previous
Next Post »