WITHDRAWAL BEFORE THE AGE OF NORMAL SUPERANNUATION


WITHDRAWAL BEFORE THE AGE OF NORMAL SUPERANNUATION


Documents to be enclosed with the application  
  • PRAN card in original. In case PRAN card is not available, the subscriber needs to submit a duly notarized Affidavit as to the reasons of non-submission of the PRAN card.
  • Cancelled cheque (containing subscriber name, Bank account number and IFS Code) or Bank Certificate Containing Name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code for dirct credit or electronic transfer.
  • A PRE-SIGNED receipt acknowledging the receipt of the proceed under NPS by the subscriber.
  • In addition to the PRAN card any other Identification and address proof of the subscriber. 
FOR IDENTIFICATION AND ADDRESS PROOF are as mentioned below:
  1. Ration card
  2. Bank pass book
  3. Credit card with photograph, latest telephone bill, electricity bill
  4. Passport
  5. Aadhar Card
  6. Voter ID card
  7. Driving license
  8. PAN card
  9. Final relieving certificate from government service on superannuation, if the application for withdrawal is submitted through the Points of Presence (POP) 
  10. Certificate of identity with photograph signed by MP or MLA or MUNICIPAL COUNCILOR or GAZETTED OFFICER
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS

  • Percentage of allocation for amount to be withdraws as Lump-sum and amount to purchage life annuity. Subscriber can withdraw maximum 20% of pension wealth and is required to transfer minimum 80% of pension wealth to annuity. For example, for a total corpus of Rs. 1000/-, if subscriber wants Rs. 100/- as lump-sum and Rs. 900/- for annuitisation, subscriber to select 10% and 90%.

WITHDRAWAL FORMS OF BEFORE THE AGE OF NORMAL SUPERANNUATION
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8MmteD6A1-GeHdHbEducUZlUHM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8MmteD6A1-GdGFZTll2eWpCTUE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8MmteD6A1-GcWtFR3ZSZEhfaGM
contd on nex page
 
    Previous
    Next Post »